You’ve passed your advanced written exam. CONGRATS! Now it’s time for your flight review!
Here’s an outline of the process and a few tips to succeed.
- Purchase the Flight Review and Prep Guide. This course, at $250, includes the cost of your review itself, as well
- Review the Guide and prepare your SOP
- TIP! Practice flying with your Basic Certification in Basic Environments to learn and refine your SOP. You do not want your first time through your checklists to be on your flight review!
- Book your flight review
- Most of our reviewers have their contact information in our prep guide but if you don’t see their information there, reach out to [email protected] and we’ll connect you!
- TIP! Now is the time to ask questions. If there’s anything about the review or advanced operations in general that are confusing you, ask your reviewer or Coastal for clarification.
- Pass your flight review!
If you have any questions about this process, send us an email at [email protected]